Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rest Day

Today is my rest day since yesterday was the last workout of my weekly cycle. I haven't decided whether or not if I should do some cardio today. I might do some sit ups/crunches/planks later on just to work out my core a bit and I will post it here whenever I finish.

*update*

So, I decided to slack off a little bit today. I went out with family the whole day and just got home and its already 10 PM. I'll just rest up today and start my weekly cycle over tomorrow.

*update with question*

I decided that I want to try a NO (Nitric Oxide) product. Which brand should I go for and why? Please tell me which one has worked for you or a friend and why I should take it?

3 comments:

  1. I think you should take I'd have to say BSN NO-Xplode. The first day I took it I did my leg workout. Normally this day leaves me struggling to walk out of the gym and sore for a couple of days. All I felt the next day was a little stiffness. My recovery time in general has never been better, I have tons of energy during my workout, and all my lifts have gone up. When I first heard about this product a lot of people said that all NO does is give you a good pump, nothing else. I have found the opposite to be true. The pumps are great, but there are many other benefits from using NO-Xplode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Have you ever tried Jack3d? I think it worked a lot better for me than NO-Xplode for some reason. You should give it a shot! Its cheaper too.

    ReplyDelete